Sunday, March 4, 2012

My New Love

Each month in 2012 always start with at least a happy event.

My long awaited iPhone 4s is finally MINE now!!! When iPhone 4 is out last year, I ever had the plan to own it. However, due to over 'thinking' process make me miss the JODOH with iPhone 4. I ever give up my desire to own iPhone 4 since I don't have so much money. 

Last month after my result out, my mummy ask me whether want to buy iPhone 4s. That time I was so SHOCKED heard mummy asked me want to buy it or not. For sure, my answer is YES, I DO !!! =D

3 March 2012, my baby is officially mine. I really love love love love x 1000000 it to the max. Thanks to GOD, my parents who make my dream and Birthday Wish (even it was a month from my birthday)came true. 


iPhone in the house <3

Red Rilakkuma as my first iPhone casing !

Still in *unbelievable mode*

I had tried the Siri which was really a funny apps. Besides the Siri, the 8MP camera is so awesome !

This is over clear .. haha ... even a small pimple can be seen !

Last but not least, thank you to her for accompany !

Testing the front camera.




No comments: