Sunday, July 22, 2012

BEACH REPUBLIC

After I had started my internship, weekend was the only time I don't have to wake damn early in the morning. As usual, Sunday was time for God. Went to the church with my family and had sumptuous lunch to kick away my Monday BLUE.

Thanks to my sister who suggest us to go to Beach Republic. It was first time for all of us at there. So as usual, it was photo time. Seriously, I love the place. 

A nice place to rest your mind and body while enjoying the sea breeze.
Highly recommended place for couple, friends and family to have gathering!


Mummy daughters :)

 Request from mummy to take picture at here.

It's really still hot when we went there. Hot oh hot !

 At the lobby 

My pretty sister <3

Mummy at the entrance !

Promoter for Beach Republic .. hahaha


Last but not least, my vain picturessss =D

Thanks to Iphone photo editor. It saves a lot of my time to edit picture :)



 I will definitely back here again :)