Friday, August 24, 2012

Ice-Cream Yogurt

It been so long I'm not making any homemade food. Weekdays was occupied by internship life while my weekends was for "my" time. ^^

Recently, I had tried out a very simple dessert so called "ICE-CREAM YOGURT".

Ingredients:

Part A:
1 cup of fresh yogurt
1 cup of whipping cream
1/4 cup of fresh milk
2 tablespoons sweetener milk
A pinch of salt
Strawberry syrup ( I skip this because I not really a strawberry person )

Part B:
Fruit cocktail or fresh fruit ( I skip this because no fruit available when I'm doing the dessert)
Oreo biscuit (coarsely chopped)
Crackers (coarsely chopped)
Peanut ( I use almond instead of peanut because I think almond taste better )

Step:
1. Whip the cream, yogurt, fresh milk and sweetener milk around 2 minutes. (But I think it need to        whip more than 2 minutes to get thicker mixture.)
2.Pour the mixture into piping bag.
3.Prepare small cup.
4.Then, just piping out the cream to form a nice layer.
5.Put the biscuit and almonds for the second layer.
6.Repeat the step 4 and 5 till all is done.
7.When done, just put the dessert into fridge. (The longer the time the better the taste )
8.After few hours, you may have your ice cream dessert.







No comments: