Monday, October 29, 2012

Here and there.

Thanks to the heavy rain during my convocation make me cannot take photo with my coursemate and I can't even take photo around my university. =.=

The funny thing was the next day was hot till can melt! It was good since I can wear my robe for the last time and took as much photo as I can. Thanks to my parents walk here and there to ensure I can have photo as my memories !

Thank yoooouuuuuuuuuuu! Muaksssss
Prepare myself for photoshoot
Daddy, I haven ready laaaaa.....
With dearest mummy
Coincidence meet my coursemate, Lia

GLAD that I can graduate in this new hall ^^
Walk to next station !

It was really hot, no kidding !
My dream to take this shoot !
Dad and mum
Thanks for help me to keep the table :)




My beloved faculty in this 3 years !



Im DONE with the shoot *sweaty me *
Before return the robe and mortar board!

No comments: