Monday, July 19, 2010

New Place for Me

In my previous post, I had blogged about that I didn't got the college. My first plan was kept scouting while waiting for the list. My back up plan was tried to find house to rent. However, my college staff told me find house to rent because the list only will out at the end of July. When I heard it, it really like !@#$#$%^. They always kept changed the date. So I had decided to gave up for the college. It really had wasting my time to rush here and there just to appeal but at last I'm still got nothing. Because of the college matter, I almost skipped my class. I keep moving from here to there. I think people also tired saw me and my ex-housemate.

So, my last decision-------> MOVE OUT !!!!!!

However, to move out also seem not an easy process. I really had cried so many times when problems kept coming. I try to tell myself I must be strong but still I am WEAK. :(
At first, I am gonna move out to a flat with my coursemate. Unfortunately, the owner of the house don't even know where was the water meter. It meant no water was supplied to the house. OH GOSH !!!! So, we had to find another house to rent. But where got so easy~~

At last, I found a house quite near my uni. It was a terrace house with 3 rooms. Currently I am staying in the single room because I not like to share the room with strangers. Unless it is someone that I knew. Eventhough, the rent bit expensive since only me in the house was occupied the single room. The other room was about 2 people shared. But, at least I have more privacy. :)

My housemate all were fourth year student and only me is second year. They are quite nice and caring. Staying at outside the hard part was I need to walk around 10 minutes to the old campus then used the bus to go my faculty. But today overall I still feel ok. Hopefully I can keep going on with my days staying outside.

GAMBATEH FLIANI !!!!!


Some pictures of my messy room :)



No comments: