Thursday, February 3, 2011

Celebrate Chinese New Year Eve - The Rabbit Year

After cleaning and preparing for the whole weeks, finally the time had come. It was chinese new year eve last night. From 2pm, my sister and I had started to prepare all the ingredient for cooking. It was so tiring since last few days had to clean house from morning to evening. But it worth when saw all thing had prepared well. So, here the pictures of some food. 


 Chicken roll

 Pork with pineapple

 Mix vege

 Mushroom chicken

 Steam Fish

 Sea Cucumber and Ligo Soup

Fried Mee

 I love mum's cooking

Eat, eat, eat

Done dinner then it's time to get angpau ! This year my dad can't coming home to celebrate with us again. So, mummy was the one to give us angpau =)

 Thanks mummy !

The chinese new year eve night never silent since my neighborhood keep played the varieties kind of firework and firecracker. 



 Surprisingly, it is "LOVE" shape . Thanks to my so-so hp camera!

 Firecrackers at our home ~

I had went to chinese new year bazzar which organize annually in Miri. It really "people mountain people sea" . All people are squeezed like in the sardine tin. But still I really the"kemeriahan".


 Flowers

I still prefer snap picture with snake than dragon eventhough according Chinese calender I was born in the year of dragon =D

Last but not least, I wish all the Chinese around the world who are celebrating this festival

"HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.. GONG XI FA CHAI" !!
Eat lots and get lots of angpau =p
 
Hope everyone have a prosperous RABBIT year in 2011 and STAY HEALTHY

It ur turn ----> "RABBIT 2011"





No comments: