Monday, November 29, 2010

Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle all the way~

Christmas is coming soon. It is left less than a month for everyone to celebrate Christmas. So, it is time for people to exchange gift with their friends and families.



JIPABAN  are having contest which can help me to give gift to my love one :) 



I would like to give my dearest MUMMY a special gift for this coming Christmas. I had never buy my mum any good gift for chAfter searching at Jipaban, I had chose a LONG SLEEVE DRESS for my mummy. 

I choose this dress because:



- it is below RM 100

- the design simple but elegant

- it suit my mom's age not too fancy

- it not so sexy for my mummy since she want dress that cover her "fatty" arm ( but her body quite slim - imagine she had 5 children)

- she is finding dress for a coming dinner

Hope that I can win this dress for my dearest mummy.
It will be a best gift from me to her  <3


Photobucket


No comments: