Sunday, June 20, 2010

DADDY..Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day...父亲节快乐....Selamat Hari Bapa to My Handsome Daddy


All the pic was took by me...=)

Hardly find a picture of me and dad only. Sorry dad....=)
When you coming back, I want take many many pictures with u...haha...

To daddy:

Even though you seldom at home, but for me you still a cool dad for me.
Since you started worked at oversea, there was less and less time spent with you. 
When you back, I was still at kuching study. 
But be as your child for 21 years, you are really a great dad for me. 
I know you had really worked hard for this family and I hope I can fast fast graduate and you can retire early so that can spend time with mummy^^

Last but not least,
  I love u much much dad.
Hope you always healthy and take care at there Dad.





No comments: