Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kuching Festival Fair 2010

My first time to Kuching Festival Fair after one year I studied at Kuching.

 


I quite excited and looking forward for the festival since I heard there were lots of food. I really craving for food !!! When we reached there, there were lots of people from all over the world. I saw not only Kuching people but also foreign tourist like from Japan. We decided to walk around the stall before decided to eat what. Here are some food that we had bought.

 
My food :)

 not forget to take pic before eat

 me :)

 Cheryl :)

We bought lots since we were damn hungry during that time. But it was so hard to finish it all and we kept forcing ourselves to finish all it. After ate, it time for us to walk around and it was picture time :) 

 
  Garden Show 2010



 Wishing Well
 
Steps to make wish at wishing well

Quite lots of people try for the wishing well. No matter age, gender and race. I wonder the wish that they made will really became true.




I not dare try this ..haha...

They are cute !!! I want !!




























No comments: