Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fujimax Instax Camera

After watched the korean drama "You're Beautiful", I had fell in love with the camera that they use in the drama. It looked like toys camera since it special design and size. It is a family of palaroid camera. It prints credit card-sized photos on bold Fuji film, but retains a classic instant film look that everyone loves. Plus, you've got more control when you're shooting: four exposure settings for indoor/outdoor shooting, a built-in flash, and a sweeping wide angle.. At first, I thought Malaysia does not sell this kind of camera. But last night my sister saw got people selling it through facebook. Then we looked at the photo in the facebook and it make me excited to have one. The chocolate color really attract me a lots and it price was not expensive at all. But, the film will cost me a lot in future if I really have it.


So wish that I can have one....^^


No comments: